At the SECURITY EXPO 2018, which will take place at Inter Expo Center from 7 to 10 March, the company M2M Services will exhibit RControl Alarm – a hybrid alarm system suitable for home security, the security of medium-class commercial outlets and small offices.
The main advantage of this system is that it is easy and fast to install. In most cases, no additional programming is required. For the ease of installation, all the control panel settings are carried out by a mobile application and/ or a web portal.
The RControl system supports both wire and wireless sensors and can be controlled remotely, by a keyboard or a smartphone. The mobile application for end users provides the customer with the option to enable or disable the security protection remotely. The user may receive real-time notifications of events from the system and configure the areas, the groups and additional users.
The main technical features of Rcontrol are:
- In-built GPRS communicator
- 2 groups, 8 wire and 32 wireless zones
- 1 alarm output and 1 programmable output
- In-built RF receiver for remote and wireless sensors
- In-built 100dB piezo alarm/ buzzer
- Pulse charging 90-260VAC - 14VDC 0.8A
- Charging module of a 12V battery
The programming options are:
- SmartEnroll – manufacture settings and zone self-training which in most cases eliminates the need for initial programming
- Full arm and Stay arm Modes
- Configuration of the entry/ exit time delay and the alarm cycle
- Zone types: instant, entry/ exit, follow, tamper, panic, fire
- In-built feature of panic button via remote control
- Optional switch-off of the system to avoid discharging the battery too much
М2М Services will exhibit its products in hall 1, stand C9